A beautiful Gibson Hummingbird with a lovely sunset burst finish on the Sitka spruce top, and beautiful mystic rosewood on the back and sides. Limited to only 50 handmade guitars, made in Bozeman, Montana, this guitar has the usual features of the traditional Hummingbird, the added punch, clarity, and volume from the mystic rosewood.
The guitar comes with a certificate of authenticity from the Gibson Custom Shop. It is in unused, brand new, unplayed condition. It has nice low action, a good neck angle, no fret wear, and an L.R, Baggs Element VTC pickup sytem installed. Used but like new – this guitar will make someone a very happy owner.
- Body type: Dreadnought
- Top wood: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back & sides: Solid Mystic Rosewood
- Bracing pattern: Scalloped X
- Body finish: Sunset Burst Nitrocellulose
- Neck shape: Rounded
- Nut width: 1.725 in. (43.8 mm)
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.75 in.
- Number of frets: 20
- Neck finish: Nitrocellulose
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: L.R. Baggs element VTC
- Headstock overlay: Rosewood
- Tuning machines: Grover Gold Rotomatics
- Bridge: Rosewood
- Saddle & nut: Bone
- Number of strings: 6-string
- Case: Hardshell Case
- Accessories: Certificate of Authenticity
- Country of origin: United States