Here is an unplayed MArtin OM-21 with its original hard case made in 2017.
This guitar has no scratches or dings. There is no wear on the frets, neck angle is good, neck is straight and the action is low. The original hard case is included.
- MODEL: Martin OM-21
- CONSTRUCTION: Mahogany Blocks/Dovetail Neck Joint
- BODY SIZE: 000-14 Fret
- TOP: Solid Sitka Spruce
- ROSETTE: Style 28
- TOP BRACING PATTERN: Standard ''X'' Scalloped
- TOP BRACES: Solid Sitka Spruce 1/4''
- BACK MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- BACK PURFLING: Style 18
- SIDE MATERIAL: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- ENDPIECE: Tortoise Color - Brown
- ENDPIECE INLAY: none
- BINDING: Tortoise Color - Brown
- TOP INLAY STYLE: none
- SIDE INLAY: none
- BACK INLAY: none
- NECK MATERIAL: Select Hardwood
- NECK SHAPE: Modified Low Oval Profile w/ Performing Artist Taper
- NUT MATERIAL: Bone
- HEADSTOCK: Solid/Square Taper
- HEADPLATE: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- HEELCAP: Solid East Indian Rosewood
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4''
- # OF FRETS CLEAR: 14
- # OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1-3/4''
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2-1/8''
- FINGERBOARD POSITION INLAYS: Style 28
- FINGERBOARD BINDING: none
- FINISH BACK & SIDES: Polished Gloss
- FINISH TOP: Polished Gloss w/ Aging Toner
- FINISH NECK: Satin
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: Solid Black Ebony
- BRIDGE STYLE: 1930's Style Belly w/ Drop-In Saddle
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2-3/16''
- SADDLE: 16'' Radius/Compensated/Bone
- TUNING MACHINES: Nickel Open-Geared w/ Butterbean Knobs
- RECOMMENDED STRINGS: MSP4100
- BRIDGE & END PINS: Black w/ White Dots
- PICKGUARD: Delmar Tortoise Color
- CASE: Martin 433 Hardshell
- INTERIOR LABEL: none
- ELECTRONICS: Optional