A 2008 version of Weber's Vintage F14-O mandolin, in unplayed new condition.
No wear, no dings, no scratches - just like new, with a signed Bruce Weber label.
All original like the day it left the factory, with original hard case.
This mandolin is reminiscent of the beautiful Gibson F-4 mandolin of the late teens and 1920's (We happen to have a beautiful Gibson F-4 from 1917 for sale in our Reverb store at this time).
- Vintage F14-O Mandolin Specifications
- Body Type: Traditional F w/ Oval Hole
- Top: Hand Graduated Solid Red Spruce with Antiqued Ivory Bound Oval Hole and Double Herringbone Rosette
- Bracing: X Bracing
- Back / Ribs / Neck: High Flame Maple
- Nut Width: 1 1/8"
- Peghead Veneer: Antiqued .100 Ivroid Bound Ebony, F- Style
- Peghead Inlay: The Weber Script Logo and Flowerpot
- Fingerboard: Double Cutaway w/ Ivroid Binding
- Fret Markers: 6mm MOP Dots
- Frets: .080
- Body Binding: Antiqued .100 Ivory Top and Back Binding
- Color: Vintage Burst
- Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose Lacquer
- Truss Rod: Dual-Action Adjustable
- Bridge: Weber Traditional Bridge
- Tuners / Hardware: Nickel
- # Frets: 27
- All Models of F-Style Mandolins
- Scale Length (in inches): 14 inches
- Case: Deluxe Shaped Hardshell
- Crafted In: Bend, OR USA